Richard writes:
> Either this guy is paranoid, or ultra sensitive, or onto something
> that might be relevant to everyone including us...

Mike's struggles with mold are absolutely authentic, so it's not
paranoia. That damn stuff IS out to get him! <no smiley>

His sensitization due to previous exposure has rendered him like a
canary in a coal mine as far as mold infestation is concerned.

We would all be well advised to take note of his experiences on the
chance we encounter similar situations in our own lives or those of
people around us.

So, 2 for 3 there, Richard! Not bad. <grin>

Mike D.