GHB, or gamma hydroxy butylene is used in europe to successfully treat depression, but is illegal in the US as a "date rape drug." Do not take it illegally though, as it is against the law.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brooks Bradley" <bradlebro...@gmail.com>
To: <Silver-List@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 3:20 PM
Subject: CS>Anxiety/Depression Thread....Comment

    Although using the EFT methodology has, already, been suggested
by other list members......I have an ancillary recommendation.  The
lady physician giving this video presentation at the 2000 Tapping
World Summit relates a simple modification to the parent program,
which has,
simply, worked near miraculous results for us------most especially in
the more challenging cases.  Her implementation of the CHOICES method
GREATLY increases the positive effects......and does so in an
IMMEDIATE fashion.  I believe all list members utilizing any form of
Emotional Freedom
Technique will find this modification to be a quite powerful---and
immediate----improvement over the original "mantra" used.  This is not
to say that the original
declarative statements are invalid......but that that this protocol
improvement is a major one----indeed. At least in my opinion.
                                             Sincerely,    Brooks Bradley.

http://www.tappingworldsummit.com/event/day2-uiygui/redroom.php