I agree archives would be a good thing to have.  I lose interest in repeating
the same thing over and over, so probably others do, too.  But if you're so
interested now (Mike Monett), why haven't you been reading this list for the
last several months or years?

Another question....Have you found sodium chlorite to be effective fighting
mold in the home?

I don't think threads would be a good archiving tool for us since a lot of the
time what we write about ends up not having anything to do with the subject
lol.

Pat