----- Original Message -----
From: Susan Epstein <ch...@bestweb.net>

I have a query. I need to know if I have had a ton of bacteria for a decade
or so from CFIDS or Bechets etc. how long do I need to take CS in order to
begin the win against the bacterial war? In other words if CS kills bacteria
within 6 minutes then how long before I begin to come out ahead? Thank you
for your input.
Monica