Perhaps if you got a Fleet enema, threw away the liquid and filled it with CS your wife would be more receptive to the idea. The idea of a turkey baster is innovative, but personally I would use something else. Or you can go to a feed store and buy a catheter tip 60 cc syringe (that's 2 ounces). That would do the job and is easy to disinfect afterward.
Gayla

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 9:11 AM, Richard Goodwin