From: Richard Goodwin [mailto:dickgoodwin2...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 7:12 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>effects of STOPPING EIS?

The montezuma's revenge saga continues ...

More tests have come back from the hospital, trying to explain my wife's
week+ -long diarrhea, and all have been negative so far.  So their
initial theory that it was some overgrowth of bacteria due to the CS
killing off friendly flora is no longer holding water, so to speak.
They are now thinking that it may be e-coli infection, food poisoning,
from a sub sandwich she bought at some dive and ate about an hour before
the first symptoms showed up.  They are testing for this, and will know
more in another day or so.

Needless to say, she now wishes she hadn't stopped taking EIS the week
prior to that.  And having resumed taking it since then doesn't seem to
be getting to the root of the problem, so to speak.  I told her that the
problem is getting the EIS to where the bacteria are, but so far I
haven't been able to convince her to try the turkey baster approach...

Dick