About a year ago I emailed a couple of questions to Silver Medicine regarding
the argyria cure methods posted there. Jason Eaton was generous enough to reply
but unfortunately I can't find his reply in my files. He had personally spoken
with the persons who had  their argyria successfully cured and was quite
convinced of their veracity. To me, Jason came across as very knowledgeable and
not gullible by any means. One thing I found interesting, and not contained on
the site, is that one person who eliminated his argyria took a lot of sauna
treatments, along with the supplements, to also excrete silver through the
skin. I have wondered just how much that benefited his cure and if hot baths
containing chelating agents such as bentonite clay or EDTA might help as well.
Not having argyria and not anticipating getting it, I hope it is a question I
never need to know the answer to.

Still, I have given it much thought. For whatever that is worth.

Marshall's wife had some limited success with a supplement that contained a
variety of chelating agents. (BTW, Marshall's wife only has grey moons.) That
goes along with the thoughts that I have had. I would try taking a variety of
supplements that would hopefully put the deposited silver back into solution.
This would be those substances that can enter the cell itself such as cilantro,
ALA, NAC, chlorella, etc. Along with them I would use substances that cannot
enter the cells but could bind and remove the silver after it re-enters the
blood stream. This would include substances such as EDTA, bentonite clay and
zeolite. Since EDTA and silver particles are removed through the kidney's, I
would drink LOTS of water. I would consider drinking only distilled water,
since distilled water can help dissolve and remove heavy metals. And finally, I
would try saunas and/or chelating baths.

Most forms of selenium are highly reactive with silver but have the drawback of
increasing silver deposition in the tissues. I would stop taking CS well before
starting the use of selenium. I would also use the supplements above for a
while first as well to reduce the silver in vivo. Then I would use selenium.
While the selenium might deposit silver in the tissues, studies have shown that
most of the silver is deposited in internal tissues. So you hope to take silver
from the skin tissues and move it to the internal tissues where it can't be
seen and causes no harm.
I would take vitamin E to support the liver, esp. while taking the selenium.

I am leery of vitamin C. In some instances, vitamin C is known to reduce silver
compounds or protein bound silver to metallic silver. Several studies have
speculated that the metallic silver found deposited in the skin cells of
argyria victims may be due to silver reduction by vitamin C.
Also, since much of the silver found deposited in the skin cells of argyria
victims is a silver-sulfur compound, I am also leery of the use of MSM even
though some  silver-sulfur compounds are highly soluble in water.

The next issue is all these chelators removing necessary minerals and trace
metals from the body. Good minerals and trace metals will need to be
replenished periodically. So a person will need to decide on a supplement
schedule that alternates between silver removal and mineral replenishment. The
chelator supplement that Marshall's wife used would have you take the chelator
in the morning and the mineral supplement at night (or vice versa). Personally,
I would try a schedule where I would take the chelator for several days to a
week and then the mineral supplements for several days.

Again, these are just my thoughts and speculation.

- Steve N
-