Richard
  I have had excellent diarrhoea control with about an oz. of CS in a turkey
baster administered rectally. It has never failed to stop the problem
immediately as well as completely healing haemorrhoids, and stopping any
itching instantly while they heal.
  I have tried the so called argeria cure treatment with vitamin E and
selenium and will tell all who may be interested that it has no affect at
all.
Dave