Thanks Sandy,
Deb

________________________________
From: Sandy <hollis302...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, February 18, 2010 12:44:08 AM
Subject: Re: CS>effects of STOPPING EIS?

Hi Deb,

That's a great question! This is what I found real quick but I will do more
research.

Take a probiotic with meals rather than on an empty stomach so as to dilute it
with food and keep it away from the stomach’s potent acid. In addition, go
light on the fats and oils, either vegetable or animal, as any fat in food will
delay the stomach’s emptying. The longer the probiotic stays in contact with
the stomach acid, the more likely the acid will kill the bacteria.

http://allaboutkefir.blogspot.com/2009/12/everything-you-need-to-know-about.html

Sandy

Disclaimer: Everything contained within my messages are strictly my own
opinions and should not be construed as me speaking for anyone else. Thank you.