[...let them make up their own  minds.]

-Music to my ears Boss, music to my ears <g>.

Genuine, meaningful and thoughtful considerations when 'fat' is trimmed from
all the public domain material to get to the 'meat' for the non scientific
individual to take on board with some points EIS related...I know I have mine.
<oops! that last bit just slipped out>.

N.