---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve Barwick <stevebarw...@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 3:15 AM
Subject: request your help
To: Steve Barwick <stevebarw...@sbcglobal.net>

 I just started a new Facebook group called the Colloidal Silver Secrets
Group.

The idea of the group is to give colloidal silver users a forum from which
they can discuss their own use of colloidal silver -- i.e., why they use it,
how they use it, what their results are, etc.

Before I officially launch the group, I'm trying to "seed" it with group
members, so it won't look so empty when new readers come to check it out.

If you're a Facebook member, I'd really appreciate it if you'd consider
going to this
link<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=photos&gid=285212734559#%21/group.php?v=wall&gid=285212734559>and
joining my new Colloidal Silver Secrets group, and maybe even posting
comment about your own usage of colloidal silver -- particularly if you have
something positive to share.

Thanks for helping me get things rolling!

Steve Barwick