I have found that I am somewhat allergic to shrimp and, therefore, the
glucosamine made from chitin, and it also seems that I am sensitive to
the so-called vegetarian glucosamine...
Since I have to stop taking glucosamine, I want to see about taking
boron for arthritis symptoms.

I am wondering how much boron, as borax, one would have to take to supplement.

I did a rough estimate using the
put-your-little-finger-in-borax-up-to-the-first-joint-after-licking
method.   Roughly, (very roughly) this looks like somewhere around 1/4
gram.  I don't want to use this method since it leaves a very soapy
taste in the mouth for a long time.  I would rather dissolve it in
water and drink it during the day.

Perhaps Marshall or some other chemically savvy person could indicate
how much borax one would have to add to water to make a 7.5ppm
solution.  Or anything that would give me a starting point for
calculation, using borax.

Google "Carnarvon Borax arthritis"

Thanks,

Dan