Why don't you just use capsules?  Clean, neat, no taste.  Dirt Cheap.

http://search.lef.org/cgi-src-bin/MsmGo.exe?grab_id=0&page_id=233&query=boron&hiword=BORONIC%20BORONS%20BOROS%20boron

Pat

________________________________
From: Dan Nave <bhangcha...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, February 11, 2010 10:46:49 PM
Subject: Fwd: CS>How much Borax to use for arthritis?

Just came across this at http://www.rexnewnhamarthritiseducation.com/paper.asp

"So I took 30 mg of borax twice daily, this was 6 mg of elemental boron
a day and In a week to: pain was less, In ten days the pain was less.
In three weeks the pain, swelling and stiffness had all gone, so I
stopped taking the borax. A year later the pain and swelling returned
so I took more borax and in two weeks all was right again."

Dan