  From: poast
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 10:12 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>zapper

  Hello Leslie,

  I can't help you with the zapper, but this site is supposed to be a good
source for silver wire

  http://www.ccsilver.com/silver/superfines.html

  I just picked up this distiller

http://cgi.ebay.com/WATER-DISTILLER-Distillers-NEWST-MODEL-ON-MARKET_W0QQitemZ160396293280QQcmdZViewItemQQptZSmall_Kitchen_Appliances_US?hash=item25585d34a0

  I am quite happy with it.  To get pure water you have to remove the charcoal
filter in the spout, but other than that it works as advertised.  I am double
distilling and am ending up with water with 0.4 uS which is purer than I get at
the store.

  When you get around to picking up a distiller get back in touch with me and I
will give you directions on how to double distill.

  Tom