From: "Leslie" <leslie1...@windstream.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: CS>zapper
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 17:26:53 -0600

Any experiences here on using a zapper?  I am still trying to figure out the
best way to get the silver I need. I have to get those clip things from Utopia
for their generator but want to buy some by the foot. Checked on one company
but they sell by the inch. that baffled me. Anyway just takes me awhile to
figure out. Would like a water distiller also and have for a couple of years;
hopefully can get one soon. Gets expensive buying the gallons and the quality
stinks.  Leslie
Nutrition
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/c?cp=UJuN0FPV5wcv2VQENnCQ_gAAJz4-d3oigFK6PWJ8uckOMuPQAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASQwAAAAA=