From: orv delany <orv.del...@comcast.net>
Subject: CS>using silverpuppy question
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 9:24 PM

I recieved the silverpuppy today and put in distilled water thats been prepared
with activated charcoal, reverse osmosis, de-ionzation, steam distilled plus
micro filtration sodium free, mineral content less than 1 ppm ozone protected ,
cleaned mason jar 32 oz with distilled water and turned on to auto mode and DC
.   green light came on and its been on almost 12 hr.   and hasen't gone off
yet. anyone know what is happening ?  even a guess.  Help  thank you orv delany
in portland or.