Hi Tom--forget my other post. :-)  I saw that you answered Bob and didn't
see this answer to me until after I sent my questions again.

I see where making the more dilute solution of what is, basically, AMMS
would be very useful around the house.  I know there are a few products with
the 5% sodium chlorite--can't remember them off the top of my head but I
remember people talking about them--mostly as oxygen products, when MMS was
first introduced to us.

Still, I had no idea that this less concentrated solution would be viable
for more than a few hours.  You are saying it stays active so long as it's
not set in the sunlight--as per Jim's warning against full light on a bottle
of 28%.  At least it should stay active for a few weeks, because you said
make it up once a month?

Thanks for helping clear this up for me.

Samala,
Renee