Hi Tom.  Well, I'm sheepish at the 300ppm.  I was thinking backwards,
relating it to homeopathy where the higher the number the more
dilute--rather than thinking of CS where the higher the number the
stronger--more there is of 'stuff' in the liquid. :-)  thanks for being kind
about this.

Yes, I remember the discussions about cleaning products when MMS first came
out.  Many people looked at the 5% 'liquid oxygen' products too, trying to
figure out a way to make their own.  You have simplified it for us.  Thank
you!

I'm so surprised by the solution being viable for 4 weeks--but as you say,
Jim was pretty new to MMS, especially 'back then'.  He's changed his
protocol a few times since then, although I haven't really kept up with it.
I see there's even a new bath protocol where he says the chlorine dioxide
will dilute down to worthlessness in a tub full of water.  Before it was
given that too much liquid added to AMMS would dilute it too much to make it
worth taking.

So--I have added all your great information into my MMS files.  Thanks so
much!

Samala,
Renee