At your service, Mike.
MA

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: M. G. Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, February 16, 2010 1:23:25 PM
Subject: CS>[List Owner] Failure to respond...

Hi folks,

Could I ask a few of you to do a favor for me, and please forward this
message to John Stevens?

I'll let each of you decide for yourselves if you'd like to assist.
Feel free to cc: me on your message.

I'm beginning to fear he really does have the list owner in his kill-
file, and thus never actually sees my attempts to encourage improvement
in his attitude or behavior.

Either that, or he simply wants his opinions to be meekly accepted
without debate, or he will mock and belittle anyone who doesn't toe his
line -- and apparently considers the wishes of his host in this matter
to be beneath his notice.

The number of people who are such misfits as to actually fail to get
along in this environment is satisfyingly small. I'm truly hoping he's
not going to choose to be one of the elite few... <sigh>

Thank you,

Mike Devour
silver-list owner