Despite not addressing a few things like repeatable electrode mounting, edge/corner ion discharge concentration and an uncalibrated PPM dial, the 777 is generally rated among the top 3 for both function and value. My [ biased ] preference for something comparable, but cheaper and does address those things as well as being more power supply versatile is the PocketPuppy. For higher production rates [and more expensive] based on the same operational principles, the SG7 Pro.

All 3 work the same way using polarity shifting and make good CS/EIS, with a few differences in those Devilish Details...that don't make a "huge" amount of difference.

Ode