Wow, had no idea that there was one with a yellow light! It would be nice to
see it switching polarity, to keep an eye on it while it brews. As far as
the other switch for fast or standard brewing, that sounds like a very nice
switch to have, although I'm not sure how it could speed things up, except
for giving it more power.

I did call the seller, but since I live in Germany, there was not much they
could do for me. I was fortunate to have it sent to a friend in the military
here, but they have left, and sending it through the german postal system
would be too costly. If I lived in the States, it probably wouldn't be an
issue to send it.

I just feel like I got a raw deal, but I know it was not intentional. My
loss, although it still frustrates me.  I'm just hoping that I'm actually
producing some good CS, that's what is important, right? :-)   And if I
understood correctly, when the green light goes off on yours, then it stops
brewing? Even though its getting electricity? Do you think the generator
turns itself off?

Thanks for your input.
Aldi