Hi Maryann,

I bought one of these generatory last June.  Since I'm llving over here in
Germany, I had to get the Universal one cause of the european voltage which
is about $40 bucks more. It was a disappointment to see that the extra $40
bucks was for something I could get at Radio Shack back in the States for a
few bucks.
Then I can't tell you if the red light that is on there ever went on. Its
supposed to "turn off" and let you kow it was done. With mine, I have to
keepp watching it til the green light goes off, cause it will keep on
brewing.

I can't say that it only takes 3 hours to make a 10ppm mix, I've had a good
6 plus hours, but maybe we could blame that on sea level, atmospheric
pressure, and electromagnetic fields.

I attempted a 25 ppm mix, but that one turned to a violet tint for some
reason. I watered the plants with that one.  The second batch is still
practically as clear as water, but that might be cause I watched it more
closely, and turned if off after about 14 hours.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy to have this thing, cause I figure if it
should ever fail on me totally, at least I'll have the parts and set up that
maybe I can fix it for real, and make it whole, but as is, I'm pretty
disappointed.

I also made a lid with slits for the silver electrodes for my brewing jar,
its a real pain to try to get the strips to hang somewhat aligned to each
other with the right distance between them. Now its so much easier, and
there's even a bit more extra silver dispensed into the water.

I'm just passing this along as my own personal review of this particular
generator. I am in the market for possibly a second generator, but the one I
want would be too costly to send over here, so I'll just sit tight, and wait
for something to come along.

Aldi