Kirsteen Wright wrote:

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 11:37 PM, <zzekel...@aol.com <mailto:zzekel...@aol.com>> wrote:

    In a message dated 2/27/2010 4:17:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
    kenancy2...@yahoo.com <mailto:kenancy2...@yahoo.com> writes:

        Of all the alternatives to sugar, Xylitol and esp. Agave are
        the best ones, bar none.

Personally I use Stevia, and some xylitol. Stevia can be put in drinks, vanilla flavored whipping cream to make a dessert topping for fruit, or frozen to make a natural "ice cream". I also use it to sweeten desserts since I'm off sugar. The amounts have to carefully monitored, as it can be bitter if used too strong. Some people think it lowers their blood pressure as well.

Nancy