Dee,
I've been a C freak since Pauling first book on it in the seventies,
so I've seen great benefit all that time.

I'm excited about Brook's process for Lipo C because it gives us a way
to approximate IV treatment with super dosages.
My approach is semi-cautious in that my plan is to do this once a week
and observe.
Google vitamin C and IV
It's too early to draw any conclusions except that the method is
feasable.

My regular daily dose will continue as is.
I continue to be a clinical study of one...

                                                Chuck
Jeffrey Darmer is a smoker. They found a pile of butts in his house!

On 2/28/2010 7:37:00 AM, Dorothy Fitzpatrick (d...@deetroy.org) wrote:
> Have you had any benefits from this Chuck?  dee
>
> On 19 Feb 2010, at 00:21, cking...@nycap.rr.com wrote:
>
> > Dee,
> > As a personal experiment,
> > dissolve a teaspoon of vitamin C powder in a glass of water...
> > Taste it.
> > Pretty much sour as unsweetened lemonade?
> >
> > Put it in a blender...
> > add a tablespoon of lecithin granules...
> > Blend for at least a full minute...
> > Taste it.
> >
> > Much milder?
> >
> > If so,
> > add another teaspoon of C powder, and blend some more...
> > Taste it...
> > Still mild?
> >
> > Here is a way of getting large amounts of C into you and still be
> > palatable.
> > Bowel tolerance is also improved.
> > Up to your individual tolerance, of course.
> >
> > The ultrasonic cleaner method takes this to another level.
> >
> I've done 50 grams of ascorbic acid before I decided it was enough.
> >
> >                                             Chuck
> > Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on
> > the roof and gets stuck.
> >

> > On 2/18/2010 1:42:56 PM, Dorothy Fitzpatrick (d...@deetroy.org) wrote:
> >> For me it is

Archives: