    From: Tel Tofflemire <telt...@yahoo.com>
    Subject: CS>Sweeteners , where to get XYLITOL
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com
    Date: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 12:46 PM

    Go to http://www.emeraldforestsugar.com
     Xylitol is a sweetener made from biomass,  From a company called
    Emerald Forrest, I have used it for many years, it is used by
    millions of Diabetics successfully. I used to have  to buy it in
Sweden , but a few years ago they put a plant in Colorado. Xylitol from this plant is all natural and made from Birch Bark.
     It is very low in carbs and Calories. In Cooking Xylitol is one
    to one in a recipe that calls for sugar, and it tastes just like
real sugar (without the fat left on your bones.)
    Tel Tofflemire
    Dewey, AZ.
Herbalist http://www.quailwoodherbal.com

    *