Mike,

One problem is that after performing a search and finding the correct
post, there appears to be no way to refer to that post so that others
can go read it.  The only thing I have found is to repeat the original
search criteria.

Searched for (found) posts should have some sort of identification
that can be re-entered by another person so they can find the specific
post in the archives.

Dan