If you would forward any info you received I would appreciate  it as I am
very interested in this.
Cathy

In a message dated 3/2/2010 7:19:59 P.M. Central Standard Time,
pj20...@yahoo.com writes:

I read recently that pet vaccines had their thimerosal  removed in 1997
because it was wreaking havoc on people's pets.  I have  been unable to confirm
this.  Does anyone here happen to know about  this?  If true, more precise
info will be very good 'ammunition' in any  discussion about vaccinations of
any kind.  Anybody know exactly when and  by what means the mercury was
taken out?  All info appreciated.   pj  Contacting me at my personal addy is ok
since this is definitely  OT.

--
The Silver List  is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.
Rules and  Instructions: http://www.silverlist.org

Archives:

Off-Topic  discussions: <mailto:silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com>