This is so important that I am reposting it on all the lists I belong to. I
think you all know that I am not a sp mmer.

I know that many of you on this list are very concerned about natural wellness
and this includes the food that you eat. There is an urgent requirement now to
stand up and speak out about GMO.

I just submitted my comments to the USDA telling them to protect the integrity
of organics by not approving the use of genetically-modified (GMO) alfalfa.

The USDA has alarmingly and mistakenly announced that they do not believe that
consumers care whether or not GMO's are a part of our food supply and our
agricultural production. Approving GMO alfalfa would significantly harm the
integrity of and access to organic food, as well as the livelihoods of organic
farmers.

We need to show them that we do indeed care!

Please take a moment to submit your comments to the USDA by following this link
from Food Democracy Now! Then please pass this on. Every voice counts!
http://fdn.actionkit.com/cms/sign/make_a_stand_for_organics/?referring_akid=.120471.eeehU8&source=taf

Thanks!  And please, please, forward this to everyone you know....

A peek into our world..

Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

Feed the Future- The blog In depth articles - forest gardens, natural wellness,
human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and emerge?
http://www.pierresoleil.com/ourblog

Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth
Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v
nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep  Info on what's
going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life

Tune in and friend us on Facebook - Pierre Soleil return to earth

Archives: