  From: Steve G
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 10:05 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Take a stand now and reject Mon San To's GMO drive

        I have absolutely no concerns about Genetically modified fruits and
vegetables.

        In my mind genetically modified means that there has been an organized
hybridization effort as opposed to the natural course of evolution which does
the same thing, but by accident rather than by design.

        Big deal.

        --- On Wed, 3/3/10, Sunwaterclear - Sunny <sunwatercl...@yahoo.com>