  From: Ed Nelson
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 3:17 PM
  Subject: CS>Introduction

  Hi,

  My name is Ed and I'm new to this group.
  I have been interested in and used as needed ionic/colloidal silver for about
six years now.
  It has been very effective for me especially in early stages of colds and
flu. This has been
  a tough winter so far and I have spent about $180 for 64 oz of Earthborn
Colloidal Silver. (16, 16, and 32)
  In order to save money I have decided to start making my own and just
purchased a unit from SilverGen.
  I haven't recieved it yet but I'll look forward to any constructive words of
wisdom.
  Best of health to all of you!  Ed