Kitco Precious Metals
www.kitco.com

Kitco is a major supplier of semi fabricated top quality gold, silver, and platinum alloy products. Overnight delivery is available on most products and the ease of placing your orders online is quickly accessible on our web site.

Our list of gold, silver and platinum products for the jewelry manufacturers include:

SHEET
WIRE
GRAIN
SOLDER