I can highly recommend this!! DMSO is a MUST! I have a nose spray bottle
that I filled with 70% CS and 30% DMSO.

Then you could put some H2O2 into your nebulizer, and breathe that in! CS is
nothing with a little of something else, it seems, especially for sinus
problems. I have also been fighting with my sinuses for the past 15 yrs +,
but now it seems that I am slowly getting some control over it. I don't
expect miracles, only because I've had this ailment for soooo long, and I've
read that the nasal passages can have build up, that it'll take time to
"knock down" those walls.

Aldi