Tony,

     Do you add any CS to the Vit.C/bicarb mixture?

     Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Moody" <a...@new.co.za>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: CS>CS for injection (UNCLASSIFIED)

Hi Bob,

Nasal flushing.
I've had great success using a mix of vit C and Bicarb. What I'm doing is 2g ascorbic acid powder plus a teaspoonful of bicarb in a cup of warm water. Stir well. I do many flushes at a time. use a 50ml syringe with a short length of silicon tube and do one nostril, snort out, then the other, over and and over til the cup is done. This is profoundly better than doing one or two nostril flushes.
OK,
Tony