From: "zzekel...@aol.com" <zzekel...@aol.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, March 9, 2010 7:23:45 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Shingles

In a message dated 3/8/2010 4:42:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
sunwatercl...@yahoo.com writes:
And the shingles marches on.. quite painful now and I'm awaiting various
>  remedies recommended by all you wonderful listers, on here and
>  elsewhere.
>
>sunny
Hi Sunny, found this by chance when I read one of the GMO
subjects... I have a friend who was hit by a really bad case of shingles. I had
never tried this but she said she "would try anything".  I gave her some
EIS--( CS ) & a bottle of what I call the "Brooks Mix " She took a tsp per
day of EIS (CS)  & applied the "Mix" to the shingles topically... In
about a week they were gone. This was over a year ago & she had one
reoccurrence when she had not had any EIS. Now she has her own simple generator
& no more shingles...
www.atlasnova.com
...    The "Mix" =   75%  EIS (CS) ---10 %
DMSO ---15 % Glycerin   ... It is also great to cure many skin
problems... {{ I use a shot glass-- 3-shots of EIS---1 shot of DMSO --&--
1&1/2 shot glycerin... give it a shake shake before you put it
on.}}
   There are a lot of good generators out there. The
one from atlasnova is just the one I found out about first & very
reasonable.... Good luck-- Lois