Suan Zao Ren Tang.  It's a Chinese herbal formula.  The shingles will be gone
in a day or two.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: zzekel...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 6:23 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Shingles

  In a message dated 3/8/2010 4:42:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
sunwatercl...@yahoo.com writes:
    And the shingles marches on.. quite painful now and I'm awaiting various
remedies recommended by all you wonderful listers, on here and elsewhere.

    sunny
  Hi Sunny, found this by chance when I read one of the GMO subjects... I have
a friend who was hit by a really bad case of shingles. I had never tried this
but she said she "would try anything".  I gave her some EIS--( CS ) & a bottle
of what I call the "Brooks Mix " She took a tsp per day of EIS (CS)  & applied
the "Mix" to the shingles topically... In about a week they were gone. This was
over a year ago & she had one reoccurrence when she had not had any EIS. Now
she has her own simple generator & no more shingles...
  www.atlasnova.com ...    The "Mix" =   75%  EIS (CS) ---10 % DMSO ---15 %
Glycerin   ... It is also great to cure many skin problems... {{ I use a shot
glass-- 3-shots of EIS---1 shot of DMSO --&-- 1&1/2 shot glycerin... give it a
shake shake before you put it on.}}
     There are a lot of good generators out there. The one from atlasnova is
just the one I found out about first & very reasonable.... Good luck-- Lois