Hi Dee,

mY experience of palpitations. I took double dose of a multi-mineral on
the phone advice of my previous doc. I got nearly instant gratification
from that, took the double dose morning and night for a month and now
take one once a day. Dunno if it helps but it is Centrum Select 50+

I just done a Yahoo search and Centrum UK
http://www.centrum.co.uk/products/advance50+/ingredients/

Show the minerals about 1/2 the amount of what I take per tab.

If I'm feeling "over revved",  have very good results from a few doses of
a good Calcium Magnesium supplement.

OK,
Tony

On 14 Mar 2010 at 18:05, Dorothy Fitzpatrick wrote about :
Subject : Re: CS>ultrasonic cleaner - OT

> Oh God!  Is there any way of making it using *less* lecithin?  I'm really
> fed up now.  Thanks for the info though.  dee PS I have had palpitations
> but none of the other things.

Archives: