I happen to have two waxed milk cartons that we used up the milk in.  We
usually rinse the carton out to avoid the odor that comes from milk "aging."
This time, instead of rinsing I simply put a splash of EIS into each carton.
The cartons were left on the counter and they did recieve afternoon sun,
when it was not raining.

A week later, there is no odor, and no mold growing inside the cartons.

While I suppose this is "old hat" to most of you, I find it truely
remarkable.

At any rate, I just thought I would share.

Tom

Archives: