She can't afford to have the house torn apart to remove the mold, nor to
sell.  Which is why I suggested she move out while allowing the SC to do the
job and then having a friend go and air the house out.  I know for people
with mold sensitivity it could be very dangerous to do this while staying in
the house.

Funny, I've heard the opposite about the sodium chlorite killing mold even
IN walls, or behind walls.  It's hard to tell truth from fiction.  I guess
experience is what counts.

Thanks for your input.

samala,
Renee
www.eamega.com/RPainManageEnt
Chronic pain does NOT belong in your body.  The Am Wand helps
you get rid of it quickly and easily.  Get the wand here