  From: linda...@att.net
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2010 2:29 PM
  Subject: CS> Successful Tooth Tubule Disinfection In Vivo??

  Hello Listfolk,

  Has anyone on the list ever heard of anyone *successfully* removing infection
within living human tooth tubules?
  Without having to remove the tooth?

  Or infections trapped under fillings?

  If so, please post, and thanks!

  I'm open for ideas on this, as well as concrete experiential data...

  Stay well,

  Linda