From: sol [mailto:sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 3:16 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>where is everyone?/..."TAITP~WBSF"?

Dorothy Fitzpatrick wrote:
> I intend to make some 3% from my 35% sol, so do you know how I do that?  I
mean, how much water would I put in to HP and do I need distilled water or
would tap do?  Thanks.  dee

I'd use distilled water. 1 part 35% peroxide to 9 parts distilled water
will give you 3.5%, I think, or maybe it would be 1 part 35% peroxide to
10 parts distilled water.............LOL, math is not my strong point.
sol

Archives: