How do you *not* make it right?  I put mine in a clean distiller and out comes
distilled water - reading 000 on the TDS meter.  It makes clear CS every time,
so I can't see that it isn't correct.  It still has a horrible taste to me
though.  As I said before, and many people say this - it is all in the
individual taste buds.  dee PS the double distilled water I used to buy had the
same taste.

On 18 Apr 2010, at 16:07, Richard Goodwin wrote:

> Distilled water should have no taste or odor at all.  Just pure water.
>
> On the other hand, if it isn't made right, or isn't really distilled water,
> or if there are certain contaminants that might vaporize along with the water
> and then condense back into the output water, then there really could be
> something in there.
>
> I have heard that it tastes flat -- meaning flavorless -- but that's exactly
> what it should taste like.  If water tastes good, it might have something in
> it that is not good for you, like the benzine infected bottled water from
> Europe a few years back -- had a nice sweet taste to it.
>
> Dick

Archives: