OKay, !

So it looks like if you add stuff to the distilled water then
conductivity jumps. :-)

I haven't got graph paper at hand but sketching that looks like a nice
smooth curve through the ends of the jumps. Adding citric acid seems to
increase by about 1.35 of previous citric acid jump and adding h2o2 seem
to be about 22% of the previous citric acid jump, except the pegged data
may be a bit cramped. It doesn't seem to go backwards like you said I
think! !?

Hmm, its all a bit hectic and interesting. Where does it stop? ( my guess
is that it levels off at about 300 after about 6 to 8 AddAdds ; something
like that.)  Does working with diluted reagents make a difference? Do the
numbers change with time? ( if you keep a sample of each jump does it
change with time?  )

Thinks: To see if there is a difference I'd maybe do a bunch of runs with
distilled water as a control and the EIS , and see if there is a
difference between the two.  Then you'd have to do another set on each
AddAdd,  of what happens with time. That's what we are looking for yes?

Have fun,
Tony

Subject : Re: CS>YO YO EIS