Gayla,

Once people taste and experience the difference between a properly grown organic vegetable and a chemically fed one from the supermarket they will always choose to eat the organic one. There is a world of difference in taste as well as nutrient value. The bonus comes when better overall health is experienced by the consumer.

     Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gayla Roberts" <aera...@gmail.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: CS>The plow turns the field over...who is the field?

"Sure, no comparison between a home grown tomato and one bred for
transport, but I detect no difference between a home grown potato, onion,
carrot or head of lettuce and one in the grocery store.
Ode Coyote"

Then you haven't had the good stuff yet. It is out there, but hard to find. I grow carrots that carrot haters love and return to buy over and over. Same with onions, melons, potatoes and so forth. It is possible.
Gayla