But it says that the views expressed are just those of the page author, and not
endorsed by the university.  Does anyone on the list (Brooks, Marshall -
anyone!)  have anything to say about this please?  I have just sent off for
three lots of D3 sprays because I have read such good reports on this
substance.  One of those was one of the big insurance companies too.  dee

On 21 Apr 2010, at 17:21, bodhisattva wrote:

> I'm not mixing up the D's, look at the MHDS yourself, it's for D3.  D3 is a
> STRONG acidic, oxidising agent. It's D3 that makes the most effective Rat
> Poison, along with ZyclonB and Fluoride of course.
>
> http://ull.chemistry.uakron.edu/erd/Chemicals/8000/7235.html
> Chronic ingestion may cause effects similar to those of acute ingestion.
> Ingestion May be fatal if swallowed. May cause irritation of the digestive
> tract. May cause kidney damage. May cause cardiac disturbances. Ingestion may
> lead to mental retardation.
> Hazard class     6.1

Archives: