I asked a few weeks ago for homemade CS cleaning solutions but I didn't get any
response.
PT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: bodhisattva
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 3:42 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Nasal spray (UNCLASSIFIED)

  Usually before I recommend anything, or make any statements, I exhaust all of
the testing and trials I can do at an individual level.  In terms of CS, I've
used it for years as a cleaning product, and funny enough, its EPA approved as
such that.  It's sprayed on the bars and holding ropes on Singapore Subways
these days.  I decided I would try ingesting it to see the results, and haven't
had anything negative come of consuming quite a lot to "Try".  However, I
suspect you should keep your flora in shape, so I would accompany it with a
good probiotic. Nothing bad to say about CS thus far, frankly.  It seems like
pretty amazing stuff, you know?

  My wife works at a hospital, did you know they started coating instruments
and surfaces with nano-silver?  Very cool, and not unexpected!  I've read
extensive research on how fast various metals kill various pathogens, it's
enlightening.  Copper is actually quite deadly to many pathogens, and this
forms the basis of having copper pipes in the home as opposed to PVC.  PVC can
breed pathogens, locally we recently had a building shut down not far from here
that had PVC pipes, some pathogens formed in the pipes which wouldn't normally
form in copper pipes, and made the people in the building quite sick. I've
experimented with Zinc killing stuff as well, it's effective in my experience.

  I brew my own CS now, and use it in my home-made products we use, soaps, hand
soaps, cleaning supplies, disinfectant sprays, etc.  We buy as little as
possible from the store these days.  I've learned to make almost anything from
scratch, it is fun and interesting, my kids love watching how you make this or
that, you know? No wonder there is a good dis-info campaign against CS out
there.  All anyone ever hears about is the "Blue Man", never the 2 million
people consuming CS without problem.  It's quite ridiculous..  I found that
prior to the Chemical Industry taking over Medicine, Silver was approved for
close to 200 conditions!

  I have some of the best recipes ever, forged with a lot of trial and error.
You should see my baby wipes, they are so good, people that see them always
demand to know where I got them.  Of course information is always free, and I
share all recipes freely to anyone that asks.  I'd be less than human if I
didn't.

  Good luck.

  Tony Moody wrote:
Hi Bodhi,

What have you got to say about colloidal silver?

It's just that I'm deleting all your posts. And there have been a big
flurry of them

Just wondering.
Tony