  From: bodhisattva
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 4:37 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Silver for astmatics

  Thanks Bob, I wasn't saying we don't have methods to reverse, or avoid much
of their tampering - we certainly do have to spend more time and money to get
around many of them..  They are out there though, almost like a secret
economy.. Supposedly true raw almonds that aren't radiated are kind of a black
market thing these days.  Raw milk, at least in this state, is illegal, and in
some states, quite a lot of oppression to anyone attempting to sell it. Our
main water inlet in the home has a huge 3 foot long 3 stage .5 micron activated
coconut block filter. Our drinking water is filtered through a 5 stage RO
system with a final polishing filter.

  Ideally, I'd love to be able to find minerally rich spring water, instead of
having to be so aggressive with the filtration. :-(

  Bob Banever wrote:
    bodhisattva,

         You can still get really raw almonds over the net... and you can also
buy almonds flash pasteurized by steam, not radiation.  Whole Foods has them.
Raw milk is still available from family run farms and farmers markets.  Here in
CA it is still legal although Whole Foods has stopped carrying it for fear of a
lawsuit.   For those able you should always filter your water with a solid
carbon block or better yet a good 6 stage Reverse Osmosis system.

          Bob