  From: Del
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 8:01 AM
  Subject: CS>A closer look at americium 241 from a smoke detector

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J_KqY81EmA
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: bodhisattva
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com
    Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 12:20 PM
    Subject: Re: CS>More on Cell-Phone and Cell-Tower radiation

    I also removed my 241am laced radioactive smoke detectors and replaced them
with harmless photoelectric ones.  This was after I purchased an instrument to
measure the emissions from them, and discovered they had a fairly good plume
coming off them.  Of course they say "It's not enough to be harmful" to
everyone, but they are also banking on the fact that most people will never
purchase instruments to check them.