Was hopeful so I sent this to my friend who is always searching and learning. Greenmeds first quote was claiming proof because of mouse studies. What a waste of time. All greenmed does is to quote false science. Promoting animal experimentation is of no help to anyone. It is just a money maker and cruelty monger for big pharma and other powers. "We tested it on mice, it must heal humans" is a joke. CS powers are nowhere to be found. Greenmed is strictly to steer you into the lap of big pharma and more senseless animal experimentation. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Moody" <a...@new.co.za>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 12:23 PM
Subject: CS>Greenmedinfo site

Check out this website GreenMedInfo (science-based site about using
natural products/plants for healing) The author understands the energy of
whole plants and is passionate about their benefits. You can search the
medical studies by plant or by ailment! The GreenMedInfo site has over
10,000 research studies referenced, categorized and searchable!
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/

It is a like a PubMed of science based research about natural products
and ailments.

Have a look at :
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/category/substance/silver-nanoparticles

OK,