From: Del <d...@altsystem.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, April 23, 2010 12:09:28 PM
Subject: Re: CS>More on Cell-Phone and Cell-Tower radiation

----- Original Message -----

Bodhisattva:

Actually, Ode is just exercising his role as the "Socrates" of the group.
Nothing personal, I assure you.  He does it to all of us.
He likes to use the Socratic method and will deliberately take an opposing
position in order to cause others to refine their thinking.
Be careful, because if you start to agree with him, he might immediately switch
positions and start to argue the merits of the position you abandoned.
Besides, his posts are sometimes so long and rambling, and so full of metaphor
and deliberate contradictions, that by the time you get to the end, you no
longer know where you started.  Which, of course, is exactly his point.
You can't pin him down, so don't try.
But if you read him long enough, you will realize that he is passionately
dedicated to discovering the truth (or, at least, discovering if there is such
a thing).
On technical issues, he is very reliable and one of our leading experts (which
he will no doubt deny because that might contradict his carefully cultivated
image as just another "good-ol-boy").
On political, economic, and moral issues, he is Heisenberg - check your
certainties at the door.
But most of all, he is almost always stimulating and entertaining.
So don't take offense.
Just sit back and enjoy (if you have the time).

Ode, I just blew your cover!

Del