Neville Munn wrote:
Tempted to not answer that question, but I don't mind a sense of humour so I will...Cos the other laser of *SIMILAR* mW output and nm wavelength [refer previous post] shows Tyndall cone as plain as day, as ALL the other lasers do, this is the only one that doesn't. If I interchange the batteries between the aforesaid two lasers, THIS particular laser WILL show Tyndalll cone...but only very faintly, and yet the drained batteries from the ORIGINAL laser works fine in the other laser. That suggests to me it's NOT the batteries?
Doesn't that suggest there is something different in the bulbs?
sol